At Edgecortix we are a deep-tech startup revolutionizing edge computing with artificial intelligence and novel high efficiency silicon on chip design. Originating from multiple years of research, our unique AI hardware & software co-design principle and the Dynamic Neural Accelerator ® AI processor IP are geared towards positively disrupting the rapidly growing artificial intelligence edge hardware space and bring the power of AI and machine learning to all kinds of devices. Our operations are headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, with offices in Singapore, Virginia, and California in the US.
As an engineering driven company we are working to define and solve the hardest problems in AI including computer vision, speech, and natural language, geared towards real-time capabilities on small to medium form factor devices. We originated out of multiple years of research, as such at our core we value learning, intellectual curiosity, and self-starters. We have the ambitious goal of enabling cloud-level performance with significantly better energy-efficiency for AI inference at the edge.
Role and Responsibilities
As EdgeCortix Sales Manager, you will be instrumental in taking EdgeCortix’s IP and AI acceleration products to market. This role operates at both a strategic and operational level, and the responsibilities range from building the value proposition, sales and partner enablement and ultimately the market success of the EdgeCortix products with customers and partners. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. It is essential that you enjoy spending time with customers to understand their pain points, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
This role is part of the EdgeCortix Marketing and Sales Team based in Tokyo, Japan, responsibilities include (but are not limited to), tasks where you will:
- Work with the sales management team to establish a business strategy and growth plan for the company
- Develop, foster and sustain strong relationships, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty while maximizing EdgeCortix revenue and growth.
- Construct and deliver presentations, marketing materials and proposals, which are concise, compelling and valuable, especially to Japanese enterprise customers.
- Partner with R&D and sales management teams, drive success and prioritize where EdgeCortix invests its resources identify product and technology gaps with customers and present how EdgeCortix’s products can enable optimal solutions.
- Conduct periodic forecast meetings and coach channel sales partners to reach their goals
- Report on sales activity and manage a regular revenue forecast
- Engage in broad collaboration, here a customer focus, and a winning mindset are essential for success in this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance or related field
- Experience in business development of Semiconductor, EDA SW and/or IP products
- 5+ years enterprise sales experience for the electrical and electronics industry.
- Extensive track record of closing deals
- Highly skilled in structuring complex deals with large organizations
- Capable of building trust and rapport with senior management
- High autonomy self-starter, comfortable in early stage company with R&D heavy product
- Native fluency in Japanese is required. Professional proficiency in English is a strong plus
- Masters's degree, and/or an MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in the semiconductor and related industries
- Direct AI / Machine learning experience.
- Experience with FPGA and ASIC semiconductors, considered a plus
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive paid time off, vacations and sick leaves
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunity