At EdgeCortix (EC) we are a deep-tech startup revolutionizing edge computing with artificial intelligence and novel high efficiency silicon on chip design. Originating from multiple years of research, EC’s unique Edge AI as a Service platform, hardware aware neural architecture search and chip design capabilities are geared towards positively disrupting the rapidly growing artificial intelligence edge hardware space and bring the power of AI and machine learning to all types of devices.
As a team, we are working to define and solve the hardest problems in AI including computer vision, speech, and natural language, geared towards real-time capabilities on small to medium form factor devices. We originated out of multiple years of research, as such at our core we value learning, intellectual curiosity, and self-starters. We have the ambitious goal of enabling a distributed intelligent edge ecosystem that complements a centralized cloud infrastructure, while keeping data private, enabling real-time computation and the ability to learn continuously from the real-world data. We achieve this by bringing innovative solutions to enterprises, and make edge devices intelligent while optimizing for memory, compute and energy without modifications to existing AI infrastructure and frameworks.
Role and responsibility
As EdgeCortix Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be instrumental in taking EdgeCortix’s acceleration solutions to market. This role operates at both a strategic and operational level, and the responsibilities range from building the value proposition, representing the voice of the customer, go-to-market execution, sales and partner enablement and ultimately the market success of the EdgeCortix by customers and partners. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. It is essential that you enjoy spending time with customers to understand their pain points, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
This role is part of the EdgeCortix Marketing and Sales Team, responsibilities include (but are not limited to), tasks where you will:
- Manage, influence and serve as a strategic adviser for the company on a number of fronts, including defining and driving EdgeCortix’s Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies:
- Articulating the company vision, value proposition, competitive differentiation externally (market analysts / prospects) and internally (team / customers).
- Support product positioning, product launches, field enablement, executive consultation (et al).
- Partner with key members of the team, and ensure effective communication to our sales force (sales enablement) and customers about the benefits of our current and future acceleration solutions.
- Track high priority marketing initiatives for the executive and identify any obstacles.
- Collaborate with EdgeCortix’s engineering group on product execution and contribute to future product roadmaps.
- Integrate tightly with the marketing and sales organizations on market and customer strategies, with the goal to increase the effectiveness of the product organization and the velocity of revenue growth.
- Collaborate and manage project teams that require input from multiple areas within the company and across the globe.
- Provide executive-level presentation development, with an ability to translate and visualize complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand and consumable content.
- Engage in broad collaboration, here a customer focus, and a winning mindset are essential for success in this role.
- Lead the Market Analyst Relations efforts, establishing objectives, strategy and plan to ensure EdgeCortix continues to move toward industry leadership in analyst reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry, SaaS software or cloud data center industries.
- Requires a strong technical background (in hardware, software, electronic design automation) and ideally AI experience with a mix of product knowledge and strong business acumen.
- Technology and experience in a technical customer facing role (e.g. applications, technical sales, technical marketing, technical business development, sales engineering)
- High degree of comfort in being a public facing representative for the Sales and Marketing organization as needed.
- Experienced in leading product marketing efforts within successful semiconductor or application software companies selling into large enterprise accounts.
- Strong direct and remote sales skills
- Ideal candidate is a person who is personable, self-motivated and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MSEE, MSCE, MSCS, or related degree, and/or an MBA is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry, SaaS or cloud data center industries.
- Direct AI / Machine learning experience.
- Experience with FPGA and ASIC semiconductors, considered a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Make a difference: you will have the opportunity to join a well-funded startup that is disrupting the AI software and hardware co-design space.
- Be an integral part of its growth and momentum.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock options.
- Flex work time.
- Full remote work possibility.